𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇. 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐙𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎.
From 15 October, as part of 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀, 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐙𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎 will host "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇", an exhibition with a projectual character, an open construction site in which five artists have engaged in research that has as its reference point 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 of 𝐀𝐑𝐓 declined between poetics, formal expression and writing.
- The site specific "𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐈. 𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎" made by 𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐈 represents "ears", large ears made of textiles and mixed media to capture the voices carried by the wind, born of the listening that, with heart and mind, Tegi has stored in his many travels.
- 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐎 gives us 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇, an installation with works crossed by the word impressed in its sign expression, bringing together values of installation sculpture, architecture and painting.
- 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈 presents works from a cycle developed over several years around the concept of 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒: a state of the soul that goes beyond its apparent meaning to consider and underline an intellectual and mystical feeling of the inner condition. inner condition.
- 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎 dedicates to the Earth "𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐚𝐑𝐈𝐀", the vegetal installation made up of sculptures born in Land Art atmospheres: a large T followed by the rest of the word "earth" in a succession of elements that speak of the preciousness of what lives around us.
- 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐀 with "𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐀" presents the works resulting from the "Art al vent" event in Gata de Gorgos (Spain), works of fibre art exhibited from balconies in a continuous change and interaction between wind and light. And the land that Daniela Gioda describes is in fact a land that belongs to everyone, without borders and in the beauty of its variation. To discover everything, really everything about these wonderful works, we look forward to seeing you at Palazzo Opesso from 15 October!
LE PAROLE DELLA TERRA (the words of the earth)
Curated by: Silvana Nota
Date: from Saturday 2021 October 6 to January 15, 2022Info: https://www.comune.chieri.to.it/.../tramanda-2020-programma